Book Your Portrait Session Now
Portrait Sessions Session Fee starts at $300
* Print and digital file packages are available.
* Session fee must be paid in full to reserve date and is due at time of booking.
* Session fee includes photographer's time and talent and online gallery only, prints are not included.
* All sessions include up to 5 people, additional subjects are $25 each.
* Your photos will be available within two weeks from your session.
* Your gallery will be active for two weeks upon viewing. You may activate it for an additional week for $50.
* Travel within most of Los Angeles County is included.
* Extended family session fees will be adjusted accordingly.
* Print prices begin at $25.
* Digital Negatives: All edited high resolution images are available for $1,000
Let Me Capture Your Family's Magical Moments...
I choose natural light in real surroundings, therefore most of my sessions are on location. I can come to your home or we can meet at a park or other location you might have in mind. My passion is to capture you while you are doing something that you love, this shows the real child/family dynamic. I usually shoot two to three hours before sunset or early in the morning.
Preparing for Your Session
I feel that children photograph better when they act naturally. Before your session, talk to your children about how fun this will be, don't emphasize on smiling or even looking at the camera.
My favorite shots are those completely candid photojournalistic shots, with not all of them smiling.
What to Wear
Family and/or Engagement Session: If this is a family or engagement session you do not have to be in matching clothes, but the same color scheme is desirable. Little ones should wear loose-fitting, solid colors. Please avoid busy patterns or logos. Hats can be adorable as well as other accessories such as tutus, petticoats, scarves or funky belts.
If children are being photographed together, clothes that are similar in style give a more coordinated look. Bare feet are fun and kids love it as well (as do I). Remember to bring an extra set (or two... or three) of clothes, a favorite toy, a blanket, their lovie - these are things that can help them feel more comfortable.
Bring props! If they play an instrument, have a favorite hat or hoodie, skateboards, benches or chairs - anything that will make your session more unique is wonderful. I look forward to working with you and your family! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me or give me a call.